Zymox Anti-Itch .5% Hydrocortisone Topical Spray
Zymox Topical Spray .5% Hydrocortisone is effective on skin problems, regardless if bacterial, fungal, or yeast.
• Spray can be applied twice daily, as needed, with no pre-cleaning or scrubbing of the skin, because the LP3 Enzyme System reacts with the infectious pus and debris to form its anti-microbial properties
• Pre-cleaning and cleaning during use disrupts this biological system and will negatively affect results
• Made in the U.S.A.
Recommended for use on wounds and the most troublesome skin infections:
• Pyotraumatic dermatitis hot spots, wet eczema, acute moist pyoderma
• Body-fold pyoderma
• Superficial and generalized pyoderma
• Staphyococcus ssp (including MRSA) Pseudomonas ssp.
• Microsporum, Trichopyton, Epidermophyton (ringworm)
• Malassezia pachydermatis, Candida albicans
Active ingredient: Hydrocortisone 0.5%
Other ingredients: Aloe vera, benzoic acid, benzyl alcohol, dipropylene glycol, glucose oxidase, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, lysozyme, potassium iodide, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, tripropylene glycol, zinc gluconate
Success! The coupon code: was succesfully applied!