Success! The coupon code: was succesfully applied!
Jobs At Petedge
The following is a listing of open positions at PetEdge. If you are interested in applying for any of these openings, please send
a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
PetEdge is an Equal Opportunity Employer/PetEdge is a Drug Free Workplace/PetEdge uses E-Verify as part of our employment process.
Current Job Openings:
GENERAL WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Kewanee, IL)
This position requires Associates to Pick and Pack customer orders for same day shipping, stock inventory into fixed bins to satisfy order quantities, load trailers with completed customer orders based on ship method, unload inbound ocean containers, and sort by material number and P.O. Maintaining inventory accuracy and applying attention to detail for each job responsibility is a necessity. Associates are responsible to report any inventory discrepancies immediately through appropriate channels.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned. Management also reserves the right to change or modify position descriptions from time-to-time to meet the needs of the business with or without notice.)
- Must be able to work under deadline pressure, applying strong organizational skills
- Meet and maintain productivity and accuracy standards on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- The Distribution Center pickers handle the inventory control and supply chains
- Strong attention to detail for scanning and entering quantity
- Use appropriate colored tote for order type, keeping like items together during pick and pack process
- Ensure proper ship method label applied to completed packed order with ORMD labels as necessary
- Must know the functions of each department, as Associates work throughout the Distribution Center performing work for other departments
- Only select pristine condition materials for customer order, remove damaged materials from pick
- Maintain high standards of speed and accuracy; location and place in defective totes
- Stock locations via RF scanning to ensure proper placement and quantity per material
- Load trailers by proper ship method with attention to detail for safe travel
- Unload containers, applying attention to detail by material and P.O., matching cartons, and quantities to vendor packing slip
Required Postition Skills:
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs., unassisted
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to bend and reach overhead
- Must be able to work under deadline pressure as organizational skills are the key to finding and providing merchandise quickly
- Must be able to work on your feet for long periods of time and with repetitive motion
- Must be attentive to detail, listen for audio alert for incorrect scan
- Must be able to work at a moderately fast pace throughout the work day with ability to change assignments as required
- Apply strong attention to detail, stock merchandise quickly and accurately, rotating inventory as directed
- Strong attention to detail for ship method/loading trailers
- Strong attention to detail for unloading containers and inventory receiving
- Must be able to effectively communicate with Control Desk, Lead, Team Members
- Fluency in English is required
- Ability to read, speak, and write English
- Able to perform duties without great supervision
- Able to keep calm, responsive, and friendly under pressure
- Able to handle a variety of different tasks at once, as well as challenges that may arise with customers, associates
- Knows when to request help or assistance from supervisor
- This is a very fast-paced, busy environment
- Regular attendance in conformity with the standards, which may be established by PetEdge from time-to-time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Associates with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Associates may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the Company
- This position is monitored by direct/indirect supervision to ensure all unit procedures are adhered to.
- Upon employment, all associates are required to fully comply with PetEdge rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of the Company. Associates who violate any rules and regulations or policies and procedures will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
- Acknowledge and show respect to fellow associates
- Cooperation with all Departments
- Maintain your work environment at its best, according to your duties. (Cleanliness, order, etc.)
- Keep supervisor informed of departments performance
- Associates must abide by the PetEdge Business Ethics and Conduct policy located in the Associate Handbook.
- Associates must comply with all policies & procedures located within the Associate Handbook, including, but not limited to, our Associate Responsibilities & Company Rules, Attendance & Punctuality policy, Customer Relations & Service
- Associates must fully comply and abide by the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) of the company.
|Traveling (outside geographic area)||X|
|Sustained Visual Concentration||X|
|Sustained Mental Concentration||X|
|Vehicle Operation/Driving (Requires valid state driver’s license)||X|
|Computer Usage or Operating Other Special Equipment||X|