Zymox Oral Care Breath Freshener 4oz
Zymox Oral Care Breath Freshener is an effective brushless enzymatic oral care spray that contains no xylitol, alcohol, or tooth-staining chlorhexidine.
- Offers superior oral protection against bad breath, plaque, and periodontal disease
- Freshens and maintains a healthy mouth by inhibiting harmful and odor-causing bacteria and removing plaque biofilm
- Restores oral balance, reduces harmful bacteria and yeast, and dissolves plaque biofilm
- Made in the U.S.A.
LP3 Enzyme System — The LP3 Enzyme System combines three potent, naturally occurring enzymes: lactoperoxidase, lysozyme and lactoferrin. Each enzyme has its own unique properties, and when combined, pack a powerful antimicrobial punch by targeting harmful bacteria and fungal microorganisms, while restoring the oral balance in a pet’s mouth. These three enzymes are naturally derived from dairy products and are 100% safe and gentle.
MD2 Enzyme — In addition to the LP3 Enzyme System, Zymox® Oral Care also contains the MD2 Enzyme System, a patented combination of the enzymes mutanase and dextranase. This unique combination works to make plaque water soluble and unable to bind to the tooth surface, providing a natural and effective brushless system.
Who Should Use ZYMOX Oral Care?
- Any dog, cat, puppy, or kitten, for superior daily oral care
- Pets averse to brushing
- Aging pets
- Pets with special health needs
- Pets on certain medications which can compromise saliva
Ingredients: Aloe vera, calcium lactate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, poloxamer, polyglycitol, potassium thiocyanate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, zinc gluconate, natural enzymes: dextranase, glucose oxidase, lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, lysozyme, mutanase
Instructions for Use: Squirt directly onto teeth, gums, and inside cheeks as needed.
Success! The coupon code: was succesfully applied!