Coolants, Cleaners & Lubricants
Keep your grooming equipment in top condition with superior clipper lubricant and cleaner. Frank Rowe & Son Inc. offers a full line of clipper lubricants, disinfectants, as well as blade and clipper cleaner and coolant to keep your blades and clippers in perfect condition for top performance. Choose clipper cleaning products from top brands such as Andis, Wahl, and H-42.
The last time you groomed a dog, you may have experienced dull, hot clipper blades or shears that led to an unattractive, uneven hair cut. Just like the care you take in finding the ideal clippers for your personal hygiene routine, professional groomers also need the right types of clipper coolants and cleaners to optimize the performance of their grooming blades. With high-quality grooming clipper lubricants and conditioners, you can:
- Extend the lifespan of clipper blades
- Minimize how often you sharpen blades
- Streamline and speed up grooming tasks
- Keep grooming tools safe and sanitary
- Ensure your dogs are comfortable and calm
Keep your grooming equipment in top condition with superior clipper lubricant and cleaner from Frank Rowe & Son, Inc. We offer a full line of clipper lubricants, disinfectants, cleaners and coolants to keep your blades and clippers in perfect condition for top performance. Choose clipper cleaning products from top brands such as Andis, Wahl and H-42.
Grooming Supplies Cleaners and Coolants
Keep your clippers and shears in pristine condition with quality grooming coolants and cleaners from Frank Rowe & Son, Inc. Whether you need reliable, safe disinfectants and containers for blades or effective oils and coolants to maintain the operating conditions of your clippers, our grooming supplies and cleaners are sure to meet your highest expectations and sanitary needs. Browse our wide selection of coolants and cleaning products today, including:
- Cooling sprays and blade cleaners
- Clipper oils
- UV light ovens
- Hot cups
- Disinfectant sprays
- Carpet cleaning solutions
Many of our coolant sprays even offer multiple benefits. In addition to quickly and easily applying the aerosol while you work to prevent blades from heating, our coolants disinfect and clean the blades, add lubricant to ensure a clean, smooth cut and provide a rust-resistant coating.
Grooming Clipper Lubricants and Conditioners
By regularly maintaining your grooming tools and clippers, you can extend the longevity of your clipping blades while also providing exceptional grooming services. Part of proper routine clipper maintenance includes:
- Oiling the Blade: At the end of each day, groomers should apply a quality grooming oil to make sure the blade stays sharp and in good working condition.
- Cleaning the Blades: How often groomers need to clean their blades largely depends on the amount of usage of the clippers — regular use will require cleaning at least once every week unless you’ve been trimming around an animal’s back end. Simply submerge the clipper’s blades into a bowl of cleaning solution to remove any debris or buildup.
- Applying Coolant Sprays Regularly: Several dog breeds have thick hair, so trimming through the growth can cause trimmer blades to heat up. This added heat will not only dull the blade and lower the quality of the clippers but also be uncomfortable to or even injure the dog. To keep your blades cool, apply an aerosol cooling spray to the blades while the clippers are in use.
Dog Grooming Supplies, Coolants and Cleaners
Frank Rowe & Son, Inc. is the premier dog grooming supply company. Our team is dedicated to providing all of our customers with a personal approach and a wide selection of grooming tools and products tailored to your exact grooming needs. When you find coolants, cleaners and other grooming products from Frank Rowe & Son, Inc., you’re guaranteed quality and affordability from the industry’s leading brands. Our customers will even enjoy free shipping on all orders over $95 throughout the continental United States.
Explore our online coolant and cleaner inventory today or visit our location in Middletown, PA for a closer look at all of our products. For more information on all of our grooming products, call us today at 717-616-8646 to speak to a team member, or fill out our online contact form.