About Our Showroom
Yes. Our showroom is open to the public. Our normal hours are Monday - Friday 8am-4am.
• Yes, if you would like to shop in our showroom, we ask that you please make an appointment to maintain social distancing rules. We are happy to schedule an appointment at a time that works best for you. We offer same day appointments for your convenience. We also offer evening or weekend appointments. Come to the front door and ring the bell.
• No. You do not need an appointment to drop off sharpening/repairs, please come to the back door and ring the bell.
You may make an appointment if our normal showroom hours are not convenient for you.
Orders & Shipping
All wholesale pricing requests must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list specific items and quantities.
Orders over $95, qualify for FREE shipping. Orders under $95, qualify for flat rate shipping of $5.95. (Restrictions apply – see those below.)
* Order totals are calculated after coupons and before taxes.
* Discounted shipping applies to orders in the contiguous United States (does not include Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico). Not valid for tier-pricing accounts, customers with special negotiated pricing, or expedited shipping options.
Orders that do not qualify for free shipping will be charged actual shipping costs. These charges are based on the weight, dimension, and destination of each order. These charges will be displayed at checkout.
Please contact us immediately. Email email@example.com, or call 717-616-8646, include name, order number, and changes to your order.
We are not able to cancel or edit orders that have already processed and shipped.
Yes, we will price match identical, in stock items. Price matched items are not eligible for additional promotions or free gift offers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 717-616-8646, include product name, price, and competitor's ad. Some exclusions may apply.
You may place orders on our website or by calling us. 717-616-8646
Most orders placed Monday through Friday by 2PM (EST) are shipped on the day the order is placed. Orders place after 2PM will be shipped on the next business day.
Frank Rowe and Son offers several shipping methods available at checkout. Most orders will ship via FedEx, UPS or USPS. Frank Rowe and Son will choose the shipping method on orders that qualify for free or flat rate shipping.
* Orders with restricted materials (ORM-D Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) must be shipped via ground transportation which could potentially increase shipping times. This includes aerosols, flammable items, and products containing hazardous chemicals.
Tax-exempt status is typically available for qualifying businesses, governments, non-profit entities, and educational institutions. To qualify for tax-exemption status, you must have received a determination of federal tax-exempt status with a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) through your state.
To receive tax-exemption status on your Frank Rowe and Son order, please submit a copy of your completed Tax Exempt Certificate by email to email@example.com. A current state Tax Exempt Certificate must be maintained in accordance with state laws.
You may check the status of your shipment using the tracking number associated with your order. Some orders may ship in multiple packages. These packages may arrive at different times.
Frank Rowe and Son will occasionally offer discount codes. Notification of these codes will be shared via email, social media, advertisements, etc.
Frank Rowe and Son will occasionally offer limited time specials and discounts. These offers are often coordinated with our manufacturers and cannot be extended. One coupon code per order.
No, you can order just what you need. There are no extra fees for small orders.
We do not have samples available at this time. We do carry small size containers of most items.