Original price $16.99Current price $8.50| /
SKU: AP4080CL Please note, this CLEARANCE item may have some minor damage to the packaging and/or label 30” knee length apron with a pleated ru...View full detailsOriginal price $16.99Current price $8.50| /Save 50%
SKU: AP1397 30” knee length apron with two 6” x 6” side pockets Unique channel with easy to slide adjustable 116” neck strap Adjusts to fit most ...View full details$19.99| /Sale
SKU: WApronPP • Vinyl Paw Print Grooming Apron • Easy care apron with front pocket • Backside with grey and a button on top$12.95| /Sale
Frank Rowe and Son offers dog grooming aprons for professional pet groomers in a variety of styles and colors. Browse our selection of grooming aprons available in various fabrics that are water-resistant and chemical repellent. Make grooming your pet a more enjoyable experience with these professional grooming aprons.
Were you drenched in dirty bathwater the last time you washed a pup, only to then find yourself covered head-to-toe in loose dog hair? While you might designate a set of clothes to get dirty during regular dog grooming routines, the proper grooming attire can make a huge difference in making you and your clients more comfortable and satisfied with your work. You’ll discover grooming pets is easier and less messy than ever with a new professional grooming apron, as it offers protection against chafing and rashes, keeps you safe from excitable dogs and creates a more positive work environment.
Frank Rowe & Son, Inc. offers dog grooming aprons for professional pet groomers in a variety of styles and colors. Browse our selection of grooming aprons available in various fabrics that are water-resistant and chemical-repellent. Make grooming your pet a more enjoyable experience with these professional grooming aprons!
Attractive, Quality Aprons for Groomers
If your typical grooming outfit is a pair of jeans and a cotton shirt, then you’re in for a damp and uneasy day. Moving about and working in wet clothing is a common grooming hazard that eventually leads to an uncomfortable workday. With water-proof grooming attire like professional grooming aprons, you can stay dry, flexible and at ease.
At Frank Rowe & Son, Inc., we specially design all of our grooming aprons with your needs in mind, like:
- Comfort: Our selection of aprons for groomers is crafted from the highest quality nylon, polyester and cotton materials to ensure lasting and reliable water-resistance and allow for free movement throughout the day. Many of our styles are resistant to sticky hair and fur to keep you looking fresh and professional. For added comfort, every grooming apron at Frank Rowe & Son, Inc. features an adjustable neck strap for a snug fit.
- Style: Just because our grooming aprons are practical and resilient doesn’t mean they should be drab and unattractive. Groomers are expected to be creative and continuously thinking outside of the box — let your personality shine and have fun with your grooming attire by selecting an eye-catching and fun apron print!
- Quality: The dog grooming business is not for the faint of heart — dogs can destroy nearly any piece of clothing you’re wearing during an appointment. Apron pockets can snag on corners, solutions and bleach can splash across your front or dog nails can puncture your clothing. Our grooming aprons are manufactured from the most durable materials available, featuring strong double-stitching along the seams as well as water- and hair-resistant capabilities.
- Convenience: Keep all of your necessary grooming tools like combs, brushes and clippers handy by using a grooming apron with pockets already stitched onto the front of the smock.
- Cost: The best grooming attire and accessories shouldn’t cost a fortune, and at Frank Rowe & Son, Inc., we believe in offering our customers the highest quality aprons at the most reasonable prices.
Professional Grooming Aprons From Frank Rowe & Son, Inc.
If you’re tired of going home wet with ruined clothes, then look no further than the premium grooming aprons available at Frank Rowe & Son, Inc. With over four decades of industry experience, we understand the needs and expectations of professional dog groomers, making sure to offer only the finest grooming aprons available to make your job easier, safer and more comfortable. Explore our inventory of professional grooming aprons today, and for help finding the right grooming products for your business, call us today at 717-616-8646 or complete our online contact form