Animology dog spray and B3 Salon fragrances are used by and recommended by professional groomers worldwide; you don’t need to be a professional groomer to recognize the amazing results these refreshing sprays have on dogs. Animology and B3 products leave coats looking, feeling, and smelling incredible!
- Clearance Scentament Spa Body Splash Exotic Island - 8 ozSpecial Price $4.27 was $6.10
Refreshing Sprays for Dog Grooming
You love your dog, but sometimes, he can get a bit smelly. Regular grooming helps, but you can't bathe him every day — and it doesn't take long for his distinct odor to return. Fortunately, Frank Rowe & Son carries several animal colognes, deodorizers and refreshing sprays for dogs that you can use to make sure Fido smells his very best.
Besides eliminating odors, the sprays also eradicate harmful chemicals and moisture from the dog’s skin, leaving it smelling good in between baths.
Types of Refreshing Sprays
Dog groomers have so many options as far as refreshing sprays are concerned. You may go for pure cologne or opt for a bug spray for your pet. Whatever the case, here are the most common types of fragrance spray for dogs available on the market today:
- Deodorizer. Deodorizers are strong refreshing sprays used to give your pet a lasting pleasant scent right after grooming.
- Bug Spray. Apart from giving your dog a pleasant smell, bug sprays kill lice, flies and fleas while destroying their eggs from the nests.
- Scented Spray. Scented sprays are simply deodorants or colognes produced using various fragrances such as lavender, apple splash, aloe vera and tropical blueberry.
- Static Control. Static control sprays are used to prevent fur from attracting static energy, thus protecting your pet from electric shock.
Things to Consider When Choosing a Refreshing Spray
Fresh scents might attract your attention but other factors affect how your dog will react to refreshing spray. That's because pets can be sensitive to various products. Here's what to consider when choosing a refreshing spray for your dog:
- Coat type and length. The length of the fur might determine the type of spray you buy for your dog. Dogs with longer hair tend to attract more fleas and lice, as it’s very easy for these pests to build their nests underneath the fur. In this case, you should consider buying a bug spray. On the other hand, pets with shorter hair tend to have brittle fur that might attract static charges. With this in mind, a static control spray might come in handy.
- Sensitivity. The sensitivity of your pet is another factor to consider. Some dogs have sensitive skin that might react to certain products. Moreover, some sprays may trigger an allergic reaction in your dog. If your dog has sensitive skin, consult a professional for advice on which spray to choose.
Place Your Order Today
If you are searching for refreshing sprays for professional dog groomers, then look no further than Frank Rowe & Son. We are an authorized distributor of several top brands that can help keep your dog smelling good.
Whether you want a dog deodorant or a bug spray, you can rely on us to deliver high-quality products at remarkably competitive rates. Moreover, all our products are sourced directly from the manufacturer and they come with a user warranty. Place your order with confidence today.
For more information about our products, please don't hesitate to contact us.