Finishing and Detangling Products
Frank Rowe and Son Inc. offers professional groomers and pet owners quality dog grooming and detangling sprays that deliver stunning results. Animology, B3 Salon Products, and Crown Royale offer grooming and detangling sprays used and recommended by professional groomers; you don’t need to be a professional groomer to recognize the results they deliver. Animal coats will look, feel and smell incredible!
Finishing and Detangling Spray for Dog Groomers
Grooming your dog comes with lots of benefits. Apart from creating a strong bond between yourself and your furry friend, grooming also keeps your pet’s coat looking silky and feeling smooth.
However, just like humans, many animals find themselves in a pickle with their fur — especially longhaired breeds, because long fur may develop mats and tangles. Fortunately, this does not have to happen to your dog. Using a dog grooming spray such as a finishing and detangling spray helps keep all the tangles and matted coats at bay.
Professional groomers use finishing spray for dogs to detangle fur immediately after a bath. The spray softens the coat, making it easier to brush. It also acts as a dust and dirt repellent.
Types of Finishing and Detangling Sprays
There are different varieties of professional dog grooming spray available on the market today. The most popular types of finishing sprays include the following:
- Conditioning sprays. Conditioners soften your dog's fur, breaking up stubborn mats and making it easier to brush
- Deodorizers. Deodorizers help keep your dog’s coat smelling good after a bath
- Relief sprays. Apart from detangling mats, relief sprays kill pests such as lice and ticks, and preventing skin diseases
- De-mat sprays. De-mat sprays are ideal for loosening knots and tangles, and breaking up mats
Things to Consider When Choosing a Finishing or Detangling Product
Here's what you should consider when choosing a finishing or detangling product:
- Age of dog. The age of the pet will determine the type of spray you buy. For instance, younger dogs may only require a conditioner rather than a detangler, since their fur is less likely to tangle.
- Coat Type. Different dogs have different coats, ranging from thick and curly to straight and silky. If your dog’s coat is straight and silky, then it is less likely to develop mats and tangles. Therefore, you may opt to trim it and spray it with a deodorizer. On the other hand, thick and curly coats are higher maintenance, meaning that they require frequent detangling.
- Sensitivity. Some pets may be allergic to various products or their skin may react negatively to certain sprays. With this in mind, it’s imperative that you call a specialist to recommend the ideal detangling spray for your dog.
Where to Find the Ideal Finishing or Detangling Spray for Your Pet
The good news is that Frank Rowe & Son, Inc. is here to help.
We are an authorized distributor of the highest quality finishing and detangling sprays for dogs. All our products consist of natural ingredients that are harmless to your pet, and you can use them to spray dogs that have allergies or sensitive skin.
With over 30 years in the industry, you can always rest assured that Frank Rowe is the place to go. Place your order online today or contact us if you have any questions about our detangling sprays before you purchase.